Saturday, April 6, 2013

Solid Training Week

With a small lull in racing and activities this past week, I used the extra time to get some bike work done, by putting on new handlebars, stem and seatpost! I also kept putting in some good training hours on the bike. For one of those rides, and to test out my new parts, Bob and I took Kai and explored the newly built trails at Maston. Man, are they fantastic! The trail skirts along the Deschutes River canyon offering up incredible views, along with some great technical rock sections to add variety to the ride! If you get a chance to ride out there, I definitely recommend it!

This weekend is one of my favorite races, Mudslinger XC, in Blodgett. Look for a full write up next week!

Thanks for reading!

-Shane Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment